Renew your skin with a Green Peel in Sherman Oaks
Our skincare staff has years of experience providing Green Peel in Sherman Oaks.
This type of treatment will increase blood circulation which will boost the supply of oxygen and nutrition. This supply will then stimulate skin renewal.
What is Green Peel?
Green Peel is a safe, non-surgical facial procedure that makes use of natural plant ingredients to exfoliate and regenerate the skin gently. It was developed in the 1950s by a pair of German dermatologists and has since been widely used to treat a variety of skin conditions.
Decades of innovation have made Green Peel even more useful and versatile.
What skin problems can benefit from Green Peel treatment?
- Enlarged and clogged pores
- Oily and blemished skin
- Sun-induced damage such as atrophy, elastosis, and spots
- Saggy skin and wrinkles
- The slackened skin on the abs, thighs, and upper arms
- Acne and acne scars
Thousands of Green Peel treatments get completed every month, but not all patients understand how it works.
Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about the Green Peel and its effects.
What are the benefits of Green Peel?
Unlike other exfoliation methods, Green Herbal Peel does not use any synthetic peeling agents or chemicals. Instead, it uses a mix of natural herbs and plants’ extracts to coax out unwanted skin layers gently. This combination makes it safer and less irritating, even when the compounds make contact with the eyes.
The results are similar to that of chemical peels and Retin-A medication but without the side effects.
Book a Free Evaluation
How does Green Peel work?
The peeling activity is carried out by the micro-particles therein the herbs themselves. These particles tenderly polish the epidermis or skin’s upper layer, while other active ingredients infiltrate the deeper layers.
Throughout the following 48 hours, they discharge an assortment of enzymes, vitamins, and plant hormones that cleanse and revitalize the skin.
In high-powered treatments, the preparation may include skin-tightening ingredients that promote collagen production. These types of procedures should be taken by those with persistent skin problems and those who show signs of aging skin.
Does the Green Peel treatment hurt?
You won’t feel anything as the preparation gets massaged onto your skin. However, after the second or third day, the skin will appear red and swollen, and you may experience a slight burning sensation; this is the result of the old skin layers slowly peeling off. The burning is not harmful and will only last a day or so.
Some people also report a tingling sensation under the skin after the old layers get removed. Again, this is perfectly normal and should not be a cause for concern.
People with sensitive skin will, probably, be applied a half-strength or quarter-strength peel, which uses less potent ingredients.
What are the results of Green Peel treatment?
Once the treatment runs its course (usually in three to four days), the old skin layers start to peel off. The feeling is not painful, and you can go about your regular activities while the peel is taking effect.
After four or five days, you may have to come back for a follow-up treatment where any remaining skin will be rubbed away.
Patients should apply a rich medicated cream to the newly surfaced skin, which is still sensitive and very absorbent.
Dermix Medical Aesthetics Group has a high reputation and an adequate experience and therefore offers many services including Green Peel treatment, an alternative to traditional organic chemical peels in Sherman Oaks.
What Our Clients Say
- Naila JI have been going to Patty and Ashley for six months for multiple different procedures. They are wonderful and well-experienced. I am very happy with my results and the work they did for me and my daughter. The price is amazing. I originally made an appointment with a different medical spa but once I found out about Dermix I immediately switched to them. I am paying 1/3 of the price that I would at other spas. 10/10 recommend.
- Maria HIf you want your skin looking younger and radiant look no more Patty is the BEST! You will see the difference from the first facial you do. I also did meso therapy and no bruising at all. She's simply the best your skin will love her!
- Marcia SI have known Patty for more than nine years. I stop seeing her for a while because I moved from the valley and omg!!! My skin change so bad ...now I do not care how many hours I will be intraffic.. The drive is well worth it, she is wonderful, Excellent, and pro on her craft
- Xochitl AI just love this place, a jewel in San Fernando Valley. I've done mesotherapy and radiofrequency treatment. I've lost 2 sizes in less than a month, isn't that amazing! Just love everything about this place, people are very nice and the most important, very professional.