Hair Transplant in Sherman Oaks
BOOK A FREE EVALUATION
Get a Hair Transplant in Sherman Oaks Without the Linear Scar
To many Sherman Oaks residents, a full head of hair represents attractiveness and desirability both personally and professionally. For this reason, it is vital to understand what effects a hair restoration procedure can have on your daily interactions with people and in all other aspects of your life. Hair Restoration should be unnoticeable to all but those you tell.
The facts are that approximately 50 million men and about 30 million women, including many in Sherman Oaks, suffer from male/female pattern baldness or thinning hair. Many potential patients shy away from (or are not candidates for) the traditional “strip method” of hair replacement because of the slow recovery time, the loss of feeling at the incision site, the tiny linear scar on the back of the head, or the amount of post-operative pain involved.
After much research, we have chosen to offer the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method utilizing the NeoGraft® Automated Hair Transplantation system. The FUE method of hair transplantation removes individual hair follicles from the scalp in their naturally occurring groupings of about 1-4 hairs and are then placed in the areas of the scalp where balding has occurred.
Reasons Why The NeoGraft® Procedure Is The Hair Transplant Solution:
- It is the least invasive procedure for hair transplantation
- Patients who receive the NeoGraft® procedure feel little to no discomfort
- No stitches or staples are used in the NeoGraft® procedure
- No unsightly linear scar
- Flexibility for any hairstyle of your choice, short or long
- Shorter recovery time -patients can typically go back to work the next day
- Fewer restrictions on your normal daily activities
- Natural-looking results
Why Choose the NeoGraft® Hair Transplant Procedure?
The NeoGraft® system is the first and only FDA-cleared follicular unit harvesting and implantation system. The NeoGraft® hair restoration system delivers automation of the FUE technique, the most advanced technique in the hair transplant industry.
This revolutionary system uses pneumatic controls to precisely extract complete individual hair follicles that can be transplanted to the selected areas of the scalp immediately. The NeoGraft® automated hair transplantation system is the only complete harvesting system on the market and has the only ‘NO TOUCH’ implantation technology.
Hair Restoration with NeoGraft® technology provides absolute exact harvesting and placement, delivering repeatable results. With NeoGraft’s technology, each follicle is removed individually while the patient is comfortable. This minimally-invasive procedure creates a natural-looking head of hair.
Hair loss can be a very emotional part of the natural aging process and seeking ways to curb this process used to be a challenge. NeoGraft’s advanced technology offers a discrete solution to hair loss, allowing patients to achieve natural-looking results with no linear scar, minimal downtime, and a shorter recovery period. Hair restoration with the NeoGraft® procedure is unnoticeable, making it your secret to tell.
- Superior Results–More natural-looking hair, short or long for both men and women.
- Advanced Technology–Automated technology, least invasive procedure for hair transplantation.
- Gentle–Little to no discomfort.No scalpel incision, no staples, no linear scar.
- Effective–Fewer activity restrictions than traditional strip methods.
- Discrete–Patients can typically go back to work the next day.
- Affordable–We have programs available to meet your exact needs.
Benefits of the Hair Restoration FUE Method:
- FUE hair transplant is a very safe, minimally invasive, and a relatively minor procedure
- Minimal bleeding and fewer complications than with the “strip” method
- The procedure is performed with a local anesthetic, and no intravenous or intra-muscular sedation is required
- Patients experience minimal discomfort, no scalpel incision, no sutures, no linear scar, and quick recovery times
- And Many More!
The NeoGraft® Automated FUE is also useful for fixing visible linear scars from previous “strip” surgeries. FUE can be used to ‘fill in’ or camouflage those old scars by transplanting new follicles into the area.
Get a Free Evaluation
Call Dermix Medical Aesthetics Group to reserve your complimentary consultation today
What Our Clients Say
I have been going to Patty and Ashley for six months for multiple different procedures. They are wonderful and well-experienced. I am very happy with my results and the work they did for me and my daughter. The price is amazing. I originally made an appointment with a different medical spa but once I found out about Dermix I immediately switched to them. I am paying 1/3 of the price that I would at other spas. 10/10 recommend.
If you want your skin looking younger and radiant look no more Patty is the BEST! You will see the difference from the first facial you do. I also did meso therapy and no bruising at all. She's simply the best your skin will love her!
I have known Patty for more than nine years. I stop seeing her for a while because I moved from the valley and omg!!! My skin change so bad ...now I do not care how many hours I will be intraffic.. The drive is well worth it, she is wonderful, Excellent, and pro on her craft
I just love this place, a jewel in San Fernando Valley. I've done mesotherapy and radiofrequency treatment. I've lost 2 sizes in less than a month, isn't that amazing! Just love everything about this place, people are very nice and the most important, very professional.