Diminish aging signs and revitalize your youth with LED Light Therapy in Sherman Oaks
Age is a natural process, but that doesn’t mean that there’s nothing you can do to slow down the effects of that process. There are plenty of ways that you can lessen aging signs.
Superficially, people might have some doubts about the use of LED Light Therapy to treat skin disorders and improve aging skin.
LED (Light Emitting Diode) Light Therapy is a cutting-edge treatment
NASA research shows that specific frequencies of light notably promote wound healing and human tissue growth, stimulate collagen production, and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Also, LED Light Therapy is suitable for all skin types.
This non-invasive, breakthrough, technology does not use heat but triggers the body to convert light energy into cell energy without thermal heat.
How can LED Light Therapy help change the visible blemishes of your skin?
Phototherapy (LED Light Therapy) is a non-invasive and non-inflammatory procedure that can:
- increase circulation
- accelerate tissue repair
- decrease wrinkles
- decrease inflammation
- kill acne bacteria
- improve skin tone, texture, and clarity
There are two types of LED Light Therapy: Blue Light Therapy and Red Light Therapy.
Book a Free Evaluation
Blue Light Therapy in Sherman Oaks
Blue Light Therapy helps acne-affected skin by killing bacteria on the skin’s surface.
How does killing bacteria help with acne?
Bacteria are one of the leading causes of acne. This bacteria, together with the excess sebum that acne-prone skin produces, is what creates acne pustules on the skin. The excess sebum traps the bacteria on the skin, which causes an erupted infection on the surface of the skin.
By killing bacteria, blue light therapy helps people suffering from acne by getting rid of these inflammation-promoting organisms from the skin.
When combined with suitable cleansing and treatment procedures, blue light therapy has been a very successful treatment method for people with acne. It is also a very safe alternative to synthetic drugs.
Infrared Red Light Therapy in Sherman Oaks
Red light therapy’s difference with blue light therapy is that it’s different capacity use. Its principal function is to help expedite wound healing, stimulate collagen production, and aid in decreasing sunspots and hyper-pigmentation.
Both blue light and red light therapy can be used in combination to fight acne, stimulate wound healing by enhancing collagen production. The collagen will help reduce the appearance of acne scarring and heal existing acne lesions formed under the skin.
Red light therapy has multiple applications, including a demonstrated effectiveness in treating rosacea and eczema. Another use for this type of treatment is as an alternative to a nonsurgical facelift since it helps skin maintain elasticity and firmness while helping improve texture and smooth lines.
Determining the correct light therapy needed for each patient depends on the desired outcome, from facial rejuvenation to acne scar reduction.
Best of all, both blue light therapy and red light therapy are natural, pain-free, and affordable phototherapy alternatives to more expensive and more invasive treatments.
What Our Clients Say
- Naila JI have been going to Patty and Ashley for six months for multiple different procedures. They are wonderful and well-experienced. I am very happy with my results and the work they did for me and my daughter. The price is amazing. I originally made an appointment with a different medical spa but once I found out about Dermix I immediately switched to them. I am paying 1/3 of the price that I would at other spas. 10/10 recommend.
- Maria HIf you want your skin looking younger and radiant look no more Patty is the BEST! You will see the difference from the first facial you do. I also did meso therapy and no bruising at all. She's simply the best your skin will love her!
- Marcia SI have known Patty for more than nine years. I stop seeing her for a while because I moved from the valley and omg!!! My skin change so bad ...now I do not care how many hours I will be intraffic.. The drive is well worth it, she is wonderful, Excellent, and pro on her craft
- Xochitl AI just love this place, a jewel in San Fernando Valley. I've done mesotherapy and radiofrequency treatment. I've lost 2 sizes in less than a month, isn't that amazing! Just love everything about this place, people are very nice and the most important, very professional.