Obtain alluring eyebrows with our microblading in Sherman Oaks
Most people are too conscious about their face attributes especially those who may have undergone some medical procedures that have resulted in thinning or loss of eyebrows.
The good news is that not even thin hair growth or medical conditions should be a hindrance to a beautiful face thanks to the microblading in Sherman Oaks eyebrow technique that permanently creates light and wispy hair strokes on your face.
How does microblading works?
Microblading is a type of semi-permanent make-up that involves manually inserting pigment into the upper layers of your skin creating the desired shape and fullness of the eyebrows.
The result is a flawless and natural hair effect on your skin.
Book a Free Evaluation
Benefits of microblading your eyebrows
Microblading eyebrows is the latest trend in the make-up and fashion industry that comes with several advantages that include the following:
1. Permanent results
Microblading is a non-invasive procedure that offers long-lasting results, besides giving you that perfect brow look that you desire.
This procedure only needs to be carried out once every 2 to 3 years for fantastic results.
Your eyebrows are guaranteed to retain their size, shape, and color for many years to come which means that you will not need to rush to a beauty salon every time you want to attend a party.
2. A perfect solution to regain your eyebrows
Microblading is ideal for those people who may have lost their eyebrows due to some medical reasons such as chemotherapy or illness. This useful technique will help these people feel more confident by regaining their natural-looking eyebrows in a short time.
3. Does not require any maintenance
Microblading is the best way to have your perfect eyebrows back hassle-free as you will not have to worry about waxing, plucking or arching your eyebrow in ideal shape.
Most artificially drawn eyebrows often get distorted and smudged if they come into contact with water or sweat, but a micro-bladed eyebrow is 100 percent waterproof.
4. A safe and effective technique
Microblading is a quick and painless technique that is extremely safe and effective. There are no side effects, and it will be nearly impossible to notice any difference between a micro-bladed eyebrow and a natural one.
A professional microblading makeup artist will ensure that you not only get natural-looking, semi-permanent eyebrows but you also achieve the desired look for your eyebrow.
Microblading In Sherman Oaks
If you are considering micro-bladed eyebrows get in touch with Dermix Medical Aesthetics Group and we will be pleased to offer professional microblading treatment to help you regain your natural-looking eyebrows.
Contact us today for all your cosmetic and body sculpting desires. We provide facials as well as non-surgical fat reduction solutions that will help you look and feel younger and beautiful.
What Our Clients Say
- Naila JI have been going to Patty and Ashley for six months for multiple different procedures. They are wonderful and well-experienced. I am very happy with my results and the work they did for me and my daughter. The price is amazing. I originally made an appointment with a different medical spa but once I found out about Dermix I immediately switched to them. I am paying 1/3 of the price that I would at other spas. 10/10 recommend.
- Maria HIf you want your skin looking younger and radiant look no more Patty is the BEST! You will see the difference from the first facial you do. I also did meso therapy and no bruising at all. She's simply the best your skin will love her!
- Marcia SI have known Patty for more than nine years. I stop seeing her for a while because I moved from the valley and omg!!! My skin change so bad ...now I do not care how many hours I will be intraffic.. The drive is well worth it, she is wonderful, Excellent, and pro on her craft
- Xochitl AI just love this place, a jewel in San Fernando Valley. I've done mesotherapy and radiofrequency treatment. I've lost 2 sizes in less than a month, isn't that amazing! Just love everything about this place, people are very nice and the most important, very professional.