Lift and tighten your skin with Ultherapy in Sherman Oaks
With age skin loses its elasticity and the signs of aging become more visible. Beneath the skin's surface structural proteins, such as collagen, decrease over time; this leads to a decrease in the skin's elasticity and contributes to sagging and the forming of wrinkles.
Every one of us wants to delay the aging process as much as possible, but that doesn’t mean having to go under the knife to maintain a youthful appearance. The possibility of looking younger and restoring healthy skin, without surgery, has become a reality with the latest advancements in anti-aging treatments.
Dermix Medical Aesthetics Group is dedicated to boosting your confidence with our Ultherapy in Sherman Oaks service, with staff who are incredibly knowledgeable about the process. Carry on reading to discover everything you need to know about the treatment.
What is Ultherapy?
Ultherapy, by Ulthera, is the only FDA-cleared procedure that uses ultrasound technology to lift and tighten your skin; it’s non-invasive and works particularly well on saggy areas of skin. The neck, especially, can have amazing results from this treatment, but the treatment is also very effective around the eyes, eyebrows, and under the chin.
If you want to smooth out your face, but you don’t want botox or anything surgical done to it, this is an option that is worth considering. You can book your Ultherapy in Sherman Oaks with us right away and have the treatment done at your convenience.
How does Ultherapy works?
As mentioned previously, Ultherapy uses ultrasound technology, and these energy waves stimulate deep layers of the skin. This stimulation then results in the tightening of the muscles and the lifted skin in the treated area.
We naturally lose collagen in our skin as we age, but Ultherapy can stimulate collagen production, which can give some pretty amazing results after just one treatment.
Ultherapy is an aesthetic treatment; it is FDA-approved and is known to be one of the safest anti-aging procedures available on the market today. There are not many clinics offering Ultherapy in Sherman Oaks yet, but we do, and we pride ourselves on having an excellent reputation from satisfied customers!
Book a Free Evaluation
Expectations of your Ultherapy Treatment in Sherman Oaks:
What to expect before the treatment
You will be able to have a consultation with one of our staff members at Dermix Medical Aesthetics Group to discuss any concerns and have your skin assessed to determine if you are a candidate for the procedure. There are no special preparations you need to do to your skin before the treatment, but our advice is to arrive at the clinic with a clean face and makeup-free.
What to expect during the treatment
Generally, there is no pain experienced with Ultherapy, but this does depend on your pain threshold; some patients will experience slight discomfort. For this, we advise that you take some over-the-counter painkillers before or just after your treatment. A lubricating gel will be applied to the area before treatment to ease any pain. The procedure is usually super quick from start to finish, between 20-40 minutes. You can even have it done during your lunch hour and go back to work with a younger-looking face!
What to expect after the treatment
Once your Ultherapy in Sherman Oaks treatment is complete, you should be feeling fine; meaning that you can leave the clinic and get back to your daily life right away. Side effects rarely happen, but you might notice redness on the treated areas for a little while after the procedure, although this should go away quickly.
Benefits of Ultherapy
- It is non-evasive, which means no nasty needles or cuts to your face.
- Very natural-looking results.
- The treatment is FDA-approved with no known side effects.
- It stimulates collagen production, which makes results long-lasting and will give you a healthier-looking glow in general.
- There is no down-time related to Ultherapy; you can leave the clinic right after the short treatment is over.
- It is customizable for you as an individual. You likely have some areas on your face you are not happy with, so just let us know, and, more than likely, we will be able to help you.
Consultation for Ultherapy in Sherman Oaks
Thanks to technology, there are so many options for you when it comes to skin treatments. If you want to look and feel younger, the innovative Ultherapy technology is something you need to give a try. For a glowing and flawless look, no matter how old you might be, get in touch with our specialized team to learn more and book your treatment. We offer exceptional care from start to finish and know you will be happy with the results with our Ultherapy in Sherman Oaks treatment.
What Our Clients Say
- Naila JI have been going to Patty and Ashley for six months for multiple different procedures. They are wonderful and well-experienced. I am very happy with my results and the work they did for me and my daughter. The price is amazing. I originally made an appointment with a different medical spa but once I found out about Dermix I immediately switched to them. I am paying 1/3 of the price that I would at other spas. 10/10 recommend.
- Maria HIf you want your skin looking younger and radiant look no more Patty is the BEST! You will see the difference from the first facial you do. I also did meso therapy and no bruising at all. She's simply the best your skin will love her!
- Marcia SI have known Patty for more than nine years. I stop seeing her for a while because I moved from the valley and omg!!! My skin change so bad ...now I do not care how many hours I will be intraffic.. The drive is well worth it, she is wonderful, Excellent, and pro on her craft
- Xochitl AI just love this place, a jewel in San Fernando Valley. I've done mesotherapy and radiofrequency treatment. I've lost 2 sizes in less than a month, isn't that amazing! Just love everything about this place, people are very nice and the most important, very professional.