Reshape your body with our Sherman Oaks Ultrasonic Cavitation Therapy
Dermix Medical Aesthetics Group offers cutting-edge treatments that allow you to reshape your body and regain your figure, with leading technology.
Ultrasonic Cavitation, also known as body contouring, is a new, non-surgical, and non-invasive fat removal procedure that allows you to reshape your body and restore a more proportionate figure. It’s one of the most advanced techniques for cellulite reduction in today’s market.
When diet changes or continued exercise doesn’t seem to yield the desired results, Ultrasonic Cavitation is a great solution to solving cellulite problems.
How does Ultrasonic Cavitation work?
Ultrasonic Cavitation is a non-surgical and non-invasive procedure based on low-frequency sound waves, which target unwanted fat tissue.
During the Ultrasonic Cavitation in Sherman Oaks procedure, a thoroughly trained and experienced therapist will precisely target the unwanted fat cells using an ultrasound device, without causing any other damage to the surrounding organs or body tissues. Your therapist will first apply a small amount of gel to your skin around the target area before applying the ultrasound device during a 20 to 30 minutes treatment session.
When ultrasound waves are conducted through the patient’s skin, they produce a strong wave of pressure to the unwanted fat cells thereby causing them to implode into liquid content, a phenomenon referred to as “Cavitation.” The body’s excretory and lymphatic system then naturally eliminates and drains the liquefied fat cells in a week.
Ultrasonic Cavitation treatments are usually applied to areas most desired such as hips, abdomen, arms, flanks, stomach, buttocks, and thighs. The procedure can’t be done on your chest, neck, head, and back.
It’s a painless and safe procedure. No anesthesia is required. Patients may experience some warmth during the procedure.
Book a Free Evaluation
Who should choose cavitation therapy?
Ultrasonic Cavitation in Sherman Oaks treatment is an excellent solution for anyone looking to support their fitness efforts by breaking and eliminating unwanted body fat from resistant areas such as love handles, stomach, abdomen, upper arms, flanks, legs, buttocks, saddlebags, and inner knees. If you’re bothered by the appearance of excess body fat around these areas, this may be the right treatment option for you.
By removing unwanted fat tissues, ultrasonic cavitation helps to improve cellulite appearance, skin texture, lymph, and blood circulation and enhances body contouring and shaping.
It’s, however, important to note that ultrasonic cavitation isn’t recommended to individuals with severe bleeding tendencies, heart disease, acute illness, pacemakers, during pregnancy, and comprised liver function.
How many sessions are needed?
When it comes to treatment frequency for this procedure, we recommend 8 to 12 sessions of treatment spaced 1 to 2 weeks apart. Understand that this is a treatment process and, though you can see some results following your first ultrasonic cavitation treatment, a series of treatments are required for best results.
Proudly serving Sherman Oaks and the surrounding areas, Dermix Medical Aesthetics Group, is committed to helping you reduce stubborn fatty pockets that aren’t going away with regular exercise and diet.
Our team would be happy to offer you a personalized treatment so you can reshape your body and get that confident look back. Our customers in Sherman Oaks have found this non-surgical and non-invasive treatment to deliver results.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment!
Ultrasonic Cavitation Benefits
- Dilute compact fat
- Decrease localized adiposity
- Reduce cellulite and stretch marks
- Reaffirm and shape the body
- Eliminate inches of fat quickly and naturally
- Cavitation economic treatment
- Treatment both for men and women
Benefits of Ultrasonic Cavitation vs Plastic Surgery (liposculpture, liposuction)
- No need for recovery days
- No scars
- No pain
- No inflammation
- No bleeding
- No risky surgeries
- No injections
- Inexpensive in comparison
Recommendations for better results from an aesthetic cavitation
- Drink at least 32oz of water before and after each treatment.
- You will achieve better results if you supplement your cavitation treatment with a balanced diet and physical activity.
What Our Clients Say
- Naila JI have been going to Patty and Ashley for six months for multiple different procedures. They are wonderful and well-experienced. I am very happy with my results and the work they did for me and my daughter. The price is amazing. I originally made an appointment with a different medical spa but once I found out about Dermix I immediately switched to them. I am paying 1/3 of the price that I would at other spas. 10/10 recommend.
- Maria HIf you want your skin looking younger and radiant look no more Patty is the BEST! You will see the difference from the first facial you do. I also did meso therapy and no bruising at all. She's simply the best your skin will love her!
- Marcia SI have known Patty for more than nine years. I stop seeing her for a while because I moved from the valley and omg!!! My skin change so bad ...now I do not care how many hours I will be intraffic.. The drive is well worth it, she is wonderful, Excellent, and pro on her craft
- Xochitl AI just love this place, a jewel in San Fernando Valley. I've done mesotherapy and radiofrequency treatment. I've lost 2 sizes in less than a month, isn't that amazing! Just love everything about this place, people are very nice and the most important, very professional.